Your Christmas Tree Might Be Making You Sick!

posted by Steve Kramer (@thestevekramer) -

Oh no! Just when you thought Christmas was safe from all the 2017 drama, this comes out!

According to Cafe Mom,

Apparently, Christmas trees harbor mold, and we all know mold is not something you want in your home because it can cause respiratory allergies. Although mold naturally grows on trees, the amount skyrockets once inside your warm home. Then the mold releases spores in the air. Allergist and immunologist Philip Hemmers found that in just 14 days, the mold spore count of a home with a Christmas tree was five times above the normal mold spore count, according to ABC News. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Read the full story to find out how to make it better!

Comments

Kramer and Geena Mornings

Kramer and Geena Mornings

Steve Kramer and Geena the Latina host one of the top rated and most entertaining shows in San Diego. Tune in to Channel 93.3 FM weekdays 6-10am for lots of laughs, gossip, and hit music. Read more

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.