The San Diego Zoo reopened this past weekend! There are modifications to be aware of before you visit! Click HERE for the full story!
The zoo has made some modifications to operations and guest rules:
- Face coverings are required for all guests over two years of age
- People must practice social distancing
- There are limited dining and shopping, overall reduced park hours
- Operating at 50% guest capacity
- Limited guest parking
- Members and guests will not be allowed to leave the parks and re-enter on the same day
- One-way path adjustments, plexi-glass, and barriers to help guests navigate safely
- Increased number of hand-washing and sanitizing locations
- Robust cleaning routine
Throughout the park, staff members will guide people to move along to discourage crowding.