The iconic Ocean Beach Pier has been closed since January and according and that closure could be permanent.
- Local leaders are exploring three options for the pier — repairing existing damage in cycles with, rehabilitating the structure to extend its life or replacing it entirely. According to the city, the pier has been damaged multiple times in recent years by high surf, necessitating the recent closure while crews assess its condition.
Brides and grooms are ready to meet at the altar once more in San Diego County.
- Starting yesterday, private events such as weddings, receptions and conferences have state guidance to resume operations. Under new rules, outdoor events for counties in the orange tier can allow a maximum of 100 people, or up to 300 if all guests are tested for or fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Indoor events require proof of vaccination with a cap of 150 people.
- Additionally, state guidance calls for in-state visitors only.
There are 3 things you can do this weekend to put you in a better mood if you had a rough week
- Listen to your favorite music
- Enjoy your favorite meal & don’t stress the calories
- Watch your favorite movie even if you’ve seen it a million times!