Geena was finally able to get back to doing this one thing after months of being sidelined with health issues.
San Diego Parents! We need your help! Frankie's nephew is feeling discourage after a confrontation with his soccer coach and Frankie wants to know how he should handle the situation
Plus! Are you smarter than Geena?! Listener Michael finds out in Smarter Than!
- Vice President Mike Pence is ruling out invoking the 25th Amendment to remove President Donald Trump from the presidency. Nancy Pelosi was calling on him to do so but he pretty much said no. In his letter, Pence said the 25th amendment should not be used “as a means of punishment” and is reserved for cases of medical or mental incapacitation. He went on to encourage Congress to avoid actions to “further divide and inflame the passions of the moment” and to focus on smoothing the transition to President-elect Joe Biden’s administration. Nancy People had said that if Mike Pence rejects use of the 25th Amendment, the House will move to impeach him.
- San Diego County public health officers reported 3524 new COVID-19 infections and 41 deaths yesterday. We are now at nearly 200,000 total cases since the pandemic began. Tuesday’s cases mark the 43rd consecutive day with more than 1,000 new diagnoses. It is also the 16th time 3,000-plus daily infections have been announced. More than 4,000 cases have been reported three times. Meanwhile, county leaders approved a plan yesterday to crack down on businesses violating the COVID-19 health order. So think responding to complaints, proactive inspections, and citations for those violating the Safe Reopening Plan. Based on the proposal, businesses not in compliance with public health orders will not be eligible to receive county relief funding.
- A search is planned this morning for a missing Chula Vista mom of 3. 39 year old Maya “May” Millette has been missing since last week. She was last seen Thursday evening in Chula Vista near her home in the San Miguel Ranch area. Her car is still parked in the driveway and her cell phone has been turned off for days. A search is being organized for this morning at 10am at the Mt. San Miguel Park’s basketball courts. A missing person flier circulated for Millete described her as 5-foot-2 and about 105 pounds with brown hair, brown eyes, freckles and a wrist tattoo. Anyone who has seen Millette or who has information on her whereabouts is urged to contact the Chula Vista Police Department at 619-691-515
- Even though we are in the middle of a pandemic, that isn’t stopping The Girl Scouts! Girl Scouts cookie season has begun! However, it will be a little different this year. Troops are preparing to distribute packages in contactless and socially distanced ways. They are also working with Grubhub to conduct at-home deliveries of the cookies. With the Grubhub partnership, cookies can be delivered to your home for free for purchases of $15 or more through Valentine’s Day. Customers can also use the Girl Scout Cookie Finder to purchase directly from a local troop.
- Chick-fil-A is giving out free chocolate fudge brownies in January. It’s a way to say “thank you” to its customers. To get your free chocolate fudge brownie just redeem it through their app.
- (photo credit: Chick-fil-a)
Craving more Billie Eilish?! We are too! The singer revealed that she will be releasing a book with hundreds of unseen photos!
Photo Credit: Getty Images
Check out her announcement!
Netflix’s previews massive 2021 slate and will deliver new movies every week this year! However, Netflix will also increase their subscription prices!
Photo Credit: Getty Images
Check out the new movies coming out this year!