In the last two years UFOs have gone from the realm of science fiction and conspiracy theories to being confirmed as real by the U.S. Government.
A new study from MyVision.org analyzed which states in the U.S. are reporting the most UFO encounters found that California ranks #1 in the nation for the most UFO sightings!
The report looked into data from the National UFO Reporting Center Database (NUFORC) and surveyed over 1,000 Americans on UFOs, aliens, and their favorite extraterrestrial films.
Here are some of the conclusions:
- 1 in 3 believes a human has been kidnapped by an alien"
- 78% of Americans believe aliens exist
- 37% of Americans believe U.S. scientists or officials have made contact with aliens
- 1 in 10 say they have seen a UFO or something they believed to be extraterrestrial
- 56% believe aliens have been to earth
- 43% believe we’re on the brink of communicating with extraterrestrials
If UFOs and alien talk make you nervous, you’re not alone! About 1 in 4 are scared by the idea of alien existence, and more than 1 in 6 are scared of an invasion!