WTF?!? Three People Die After Consuming Hand Sanitizer Containing Methanol


Three people in New Mexico have died from methanol poisoning after drinking hand sanitizer. The FDA had put out a list of nine hand sanitizer brands that contained methanol. People who have used hand sanitizers with methanol are encouraged to seek medical care. Exposure to methanol can cause nausea, vomiting, headache, blurred vision, permanent blindness, seizures, coma, permanent damage to the nervous system or death

CREDIT: GETTY IMAGES

Channel 933 · San Diego's #1 Hit Music Station

Listen Now on iHeartRadio