The dog thought he was slick.
He couldn't resist the aroma of the fresh pancakes and decided to steal them off the stovetop. Unfortunately, he started a fire in the house!
Luckily an officer was nearby to help get the situation under control - Follow @airChino
A dog's quest for pancakes went up in flames in Massachusetts -- the family pet started a fire when it jumped on a stove.— CNN (@CNN) February 6, 2018
Fortunately, first responders arrived on the scene to stop the blaze from spreading. pic.twitter.com/hXqcfrHBEe