YIKES! 5th Grader Passes Out Weed Candy at School! [VIDEO]

posted by Follow @airChino - 

Students in Albuquerque, New Mexico got more than a sugar high when they accidentally ate some medical marijuana infused gummy bears! 

via GIPHY

A little girl came across the gummy bears at home and took them to school where she shared the gummy bears with a bunch of her classmates! Check out the video below -

Chino

Chino

Want to know more about Chino? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Channel 933! Read more

title

Content Goes Here