San Diego Woman Swallows Engagement Ring While Sleeping

Bride-to-be Jenna Evans, from San Diego, accidentally swallowed her engagement ring while dreaming about it being stolen.

Evans had a dream about a high-speed train with bad guys on it and decided to protect her ring by swallowing it... except, she actually DID swallow it according to her Facebook post.

'I swallowed my engagement ring in my sleep on Tuesday night. I actually remember doing it, but I thought I was dreaming, so I went back to sleep.'

Evans went to urgent care and had to explain to the hospital staff what had happened. An x-ray revealed that the ring had become lodged in her stomach. A gastroenterologist suggested NOT to let the ring come out naturally so doctors performed an upper endoscopy on September 11, 2019, and got her engagement ring out of her intestines.

Jenna later went on to say, 'Then I cried a lot because I would be SO MAD if I died. I waited a long time for that damn engagement ring and I WILL marry Bobby Howell DAMNIT.'

Following the surgery, Jenna's future husband Bob treated her to a Double-Double burger from In n Out along with some fries and a shake.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content