It's that time of year... where kids get to do things for FREE in San Diego!
Every year in October is 'Kids Free San Diego,' where kids get to score amazing deals, free stuff, discounts at over 100 San Diego businesses and attractions. A lot of these attractions require a paid adult admission, but hey, that's still money saved, right?! Use this opportunity and have some fun with your family this October.
Let's start with the FREE stuff...
- Free kids welcome gift at Glorietta Bay Inn
- Kids eat free + welcome gift at The US GRANT Hotel
- Kids eat free + kids welcome gift at The Bristol Hotel
- Kids eat free + welcome gift at Hotel Solamar
- Kids eat free at Bahia Resort Hotel
- Kids eat free at Catamaran Resort Hotel & Spa
- Kids eat free at Four Points By Sheraton San Diego - SeaWorld
- Kids eat free at Galaxy Taco
- Kids eat free at Humphreys SoCAL Dining & Music!
- Kids eat free at Lounge 72°
- Kids eat free at Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina
- Kids eat free at the Blue Wave Bar & Grill
- Kids eat free at the Pacific Terrace Hotel
- Kids eat free at Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
- Kids go free at San Diego Zoo
- Kids go free at SeaWorld San Diego
- Kids go free to Marston House - SOHO San Diego
- Kids go free to Mission San Luis Rey
- Kids go free to the San Diego Automotive Museum
- Kids go free to the Whaley House Museum
- Kids ride free at The Gondola Company
- Kids stay free at San Diego RV Resort!
- Kids stay, play, and eat for free at Hilton Garden Inn San Diego Downtown/Bayside