Birthday Girl Got a Moldy Birthday Cake

Jamie Hogan, a mom, 'nearly gagged' when she cut into her 1-year-old daughter's vanilla sponge birthday cake. It was moldy!

Both the mother and daughter had eaten the icing off of the cake before realizing the dusty green mold underneath it and believed that's why she felt sick the following day.

The spoiled cake was purchased from a Michel's Patisserie bakery in Mascot, Sydney, Australia which ended up giving Hogan a $50 voucher to compensate for the mishap.

Thumbnail photo: Unsplash

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content

Channel 933 · San Diego's #1 Hit Music Station
Listen Now on iHeartRadio