3-Year-Old Dies After Falling into Grease Trap at Tim Horton's in New York

The unidentified 3-year-old boy went to work with his mom, who was an employee at the Tim Horton's restaurant, a donut shop in Rochester, New York.

It is believed by authorities that while the mother was working, the boy wandered around outside of the restaurant, stood on top of a plastic lid for the grease trap, and fell in. When another employee noticed the boy in the grease trap, they administered CPR but the boy had already died.

Tim Horton's released a statement: 'What occurred today was a tragedy and on behalf of the Tim Hortons family, we offer our deepest condolences to the family and friends of the young boy who passed away.'

 

title

Content Goes Here