Since it's American Craft Beer Week, here are some places you need to visit in San Diego!
- Pizza Party Mondays @ Second Chance Beer Company: Visit the North Park brewery for a pint and free slice of pizza.
- Throwback movie & sushi night @ Kensington Brewing Company: Enjoy a screening of Forrest Gump with a brew from Kensington Brewing and sushi from Sushi Uno.
- New beer release @ Eppig Brewing: Visit Eppig Brewing for the introduction of their new Maibock lager, with notes of graham cracker pie crust and toffee, and citrus and stone fruit hops.
- Maker's Market @North Park Beer Co.: Sip on tasty brews and check out goods from local, small businesses.
- New beer release @ Pure Project: Be on hand for the release of Pure Project's Searchlight Casting, with notes of Citra, Santiam, and Meridian hops.
- Waterfront beer run @ Eppig Brewing: Tackle a run along Shelter Island from Eppig Brewing and enjoy $1 off pints when you're finished.
- Hops, Hash, & Hip-hop Brunch @ North Park Beer Co.: Start your day with some Biggie and brunch, featuring a full menu and beers to pair, mimosas, and the brewery's signature "brew-tails."
- New beer release @ Thorn Brewing Co.: Brewed in collaboration with Modern Times Brewery, Thorn St. releases Super Kaleidoscope Hazy Triple IPA, featuring notes of mango, pomelo, and tangelo.
- Summer kickoff party @ Green Flash Brewing Co.: Kick off summer with Green Flash's Passion Fruit Kicker and enjoy music, games, gourmet ice cream treats, and more at the Mira Mesa tasting room.
- Beer & ceviche pairing @ Societe Brewing Company: Enjoy four takes on ceviche from The Food Seed Food Company paired with Societe brews at this special tasting event.
- Sculpt night @ 32 North Brewing Co.: Sculpt your very own conquistador under the guidance of artists at I Sculpt U. Materials and tools to sculpt will be provided.
- FreeMartin @ Barrel Harbor: Enjoy brews at Barrel Harbor to tune supplied by the band FreeMartin and food from Pinsarella Italia.
- Summer succulent workshop @ Green Flash Brewing Co.: Take part in a hands-on event decorating and learning how to care for your own summer succulent arrangement.
photo credit: Getty Images