Join us for an exciting lung health and healthy air morning walk… Together, let’s turn small steps into bold strides toward a world without lung cancer and lung disease. The LUNG FORCE Walk, locally presented by Sharp Grossmont Hospital, provides critical funds for lifesaving research, early detection initiatives, and awareness outreach to vulnerable communities.
Location: Liberty Station NTC Park - 2455 Cushing Road, San Diego, CA 92106
Schedule of Activities:
- 7:30 AM - Festival Opens with STAR 94.1 Radio Personality Delana Bennett and Walk Chair Andrew Haney of Burns & McDonnell BASE Camp, EV Ride & Drive, Climb Wall, Batting Cage, Interactive Sponsor Booths, Coffee, Music
- 8:30 AM - Opening Ceremony with Former San Diego Padre Outfielder Tony Gwynn Jr.
- 8:50 AM - Zumba Warm-Up with CSUSD Aztec Cheerleaders
- 9:00 AM - 5K Fun Run Start
- 9:05 AM - 5K Walk Start
- 9:15 AM - One-mile Loop Start
- 10:30 AM - Awards & Prizes
- 11:30 AM - Activities close and Liberty Station restaurants and merchants await your visit
It doesn't matter how you roll, whether you like to saunter, power-walk or stroll. You can even run to your lungs' content at LUNG FORCE Walk. There's a Walk Your Way virtual option for those who can't make it to the event. Furry Friends are welcomed.
Click HERE to register.