If you're planning on heading out to celebrate Cinco De Mayo, please stay safe and don't drink and drive. The Weinberg Las
Offices want to make sure you get home safe and are offering free rides home! Here's how it works according to their website:
As injury attorneys, we are committed to making our community safer for those driving around Los Angeles. We are now offering FREE Uber, Lyft and Cab rides during the holidays! (see below for qualifying holidays).
How It Works:
It’s simple – if you go out and decide to drink and take an Uber, Lyft, or cab ride home, send us a copy of the receipt, and we will reimburse you for it.
Make the responsible choice this year and choose to have another give you a ride home.
- Super Bowl Sunday (NEW)
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Cinco de Mayo
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Eve & Day
- New Year’s Eve & Day
Details Of The Program:
- Rides must be in the Los Angeles County metro areas
- Rides must be taken between 10 pm on the day of the holiday and 3 am the next day.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination.
- Limit one reimbursement per account.
- A maximum value of $30.00 anywhere in the Los Angeles metro areas.
- The maximum value includes a tip of up to 10%.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 50 submissions.
- Within 10 days of the end date, send a Receipt, Photocopy of Valid Driver’s License, and PayPal associated email address and send your receipt via mail via email to:
Weinberg Law Offices
ATTN: Ride-Sharing Program
11601 Wilshire Boulevard Suite #500
West Los Angeles, California 90025