Geena participated in Dias De Los Muertos over the weekend and explain to the show how they can celebrate their loved ones.
A listener is worried that he can not marry his longtime girlfriend because of her horrible spending habits on Love Em or Leave Em!
- 1.1 million People in San Diego have already cast their ballot before Election Day. On the first day super polling sites were open on Saturday 27,000 voters cast ballots at the 235 super polling locations throughout the county. They are open for in person voting today and tomorrow too. The Registrar of Voters recommends dropping off mail-in ballots at your super polling site or in a drop box near you.
- Find your polling place here: https://rov.sandiegocounty.gov/rov/Eng/polling.asp
- Speaking of voting, this week, Hertz is offering one free day to rent a car for Election Day in an effort to drive the vote. So you have to rent a car for at least two or more days starting today or tomorrow then they will give you a free day rental. They say the promotion is an effort to help connect voters with safe transportation to cast their ballots. Customers can make the booking online here and use the promotional code "210350" when booking.
- Speaking of free stuff on Election Day, you could get free pizza if you show up to vote in-person this year. An organization called Pizza to the Polls says hungry voters can tweet at them (@PizzaToThePolls) to report long lines at polling sites (“extra points for sharing a photo”), confirm the location, and a nearby restaurant will deliver pizza within 90 minutes of the line being reported. The group pledges to deliver pizza to “any polling place in the US, as long as we can find a delivery place that services that location” for it’s program, which runs in all 50 states.
- A Dia de los Muertos altar has been set up at the San Diego County Administration Building to honor San Diegans who died from COVID-19. 891 people have died from covid here in San Diego. County officials said, "We wanted to honor those families and honor those lives lived and acknowledge the tremendous impact it's had, but also pay particular tribute to the impact that covid has had on the Latino community.”
- More than half of those who died in the county are Latinos. The altar will stay up through Tuesday morning
- The McRib is returning. McDonald’s will offer nationwide the McRib starting on Wednesday, December 2. That day also happens to be the 39th birthday of Britney Spears, who enjoys her fast foods.
- Now adults can enjoy Play-Doh as much as their kids. Play-Doh introduced six new types with aromas that parents appreciate: “Overpriced Latte,” “Spa Day,” “Mom Jeans,” “Dad Sneakers,” “Grill King” and “Lord of the Lawn” that smells like freshly-cut grass.
Kendall Jenner is facing a TON of backlash for having a birthday party / Halloween party in the middle of this pandemic!
Photo Credit: Getty Images