Another E-Cig explosion caught on camera [VIDEO]

posted by Follow @airChino - 

Surveillance footage shows the moment a man was badly burned when an e-cigarette exploded in his pants pocket.  Check out the video Below:

E-CIG IGNITES: Surveillance footage shows the moment a customer at an electronics store in Anaheim, California, was badly burned when an e-cigarette exploded in his pants pocket. #anaheim #california #ca #ecig #explosion #fire #sparks #burn #caughtoncamera #worldnewstonight

A post shared by ABC World News Tonight (@abcworldnewstonight) on

Chino

Chino

Want to know more about Chino? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Channel 933! Read more

title

Content Goes Here